Wednesday 4 May 2011

Using iPhone apps in Sales Management Lecture


Today in my Sales Management course, I was lecturing on various functions and applications of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.  In the past I've always showed static images in the ppt or used the browser to go to a vender's website for a demo.  Since I have the iPad VGA adapter, I plugged it into my iPhone and with the help of an app called DisplayOut, everything on the iPhone screen can be mirrored through the VGA adapter and then to the projector in class.  We're lucky in that we have a choice of using networked computers or connections for laptops (VGA + headphone jack for audio).

So today I demonstrated a simple hairdressing app "HairBiz", another more sophisticated Salon management app "PSA : Salon", and a Real Estate Agent app "AgentWorx".



HairBiz

Personal Salon Assistant
AgentWorx - Real Estate Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment